If, I have learned anything, from my, over 4 decades, of, focusing on several, political campaigns, it in all probability is, because many voters, manage to often, vote, dependant on their prejudice, and fears, they seem, unwilling to perform the right – thing, and, therefore, usually proceed, with HOPE, instead! Unfortunately, this fear – oriented, thinking, is, what I call, stinkin’ thinkin’, because, the general, philosophy, and mindset, is, at – odds, with, the fundamental, Constitutional guarantees, and protections of freedoms, rights, along with the core – concept, with liberty and justice, for many! We are currently witnessing, one of the leading political parties, apparently, focusing their attention, and efforts, on, merely, holding office, in lieu of serving and representing the very best interests, of all Americans! With, that in your mind, this article attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, while using the mnemonic approach, how this works and represents, and why it matters.
- Healing; head/ heart; humane; honest/ honorable: Regardless of one’s political affiliations, preferences, and beliefs, shouldn’t we demand, our representatives, proceed, from the most – humane, manner? This requires finding people, who’ll use, and align, both, their emotional, and also logical components, within a head/ heart balance! They must emphasize, healing, the wounds, created, through the political rhetoric, and sometimes, hatred, and proceed, prioritizing, being, essentially the most honorable, possible! This will only occur, when, starting electing people, who’re, truly, and consistently, honest!
- Options; opportunities; open – minded: How can we survive, in a very meaningful way, within a relevant, and sustainable manner, unless/ until, leaders begin, refusing to simply accept, merely, the identical – old, same – old, and don’t, think – outside – the – box, striving to obtain, an authentic, meeting – of – the – minds, for your greater good (as an alternative to partisan politics)? Only, when these folks, are open – minded, and consider various options and alternatives, picking out the finest opportunities, will this happen! Let’s say, no, to hate. prejudice, prejudgment, procrastination, and following our fears!
- Priorities; perceptions; planning: Pay close attention, as to what appears to be, any candidate’s personal priorities, and perceptions! Question, whether, someone, is capable, of quality, sustainable, strategic planning, and creating, a highly – considered, plan of action, to implement plans, according to hopes, rather then fears!
- Empathy; emphasis; enrich; excellence; endurance; efforts: Public officials must proceed with genuine empathy, and put their emphasis, accordingly, within a quest to enrich all of our citizens, and also the nation! They must seek the maximum degree of excellence, as opposed to accepting, good – enough! They need the endurance, to persist, into their efforts, regardless of the obstacles, thrust into their paths!
- System; solutions; sustainable; service: Blaming and complaining, and articulating a communication, determined by accusations, etc, rarely, make the desired results! We must seek, and elect individuals, who articulate a meaningful system, determined by viable solutions, and sustainable direction! Otherwise, these folks, is not going to provide, the quality of service, we’d like, and deserve!
Wake up, America, and realize, how we live, is under – attack, and now we must make needed changes, sooner, as opposed to later! Only, if we base our voting, on our HOPES, rather then our fears, will we start by getting to make this nation, whatever we hope, continues, standing – for, democratic rights, freedoms, etc!